Monday, December 22, 2008

To hard to believe

"Bernard L Mardoff" I am sure by now everyone knows this guy. If not then let me explain in you simple words. "biggest fraud of all times which has shaken the markets from US to down under....the credit goes to him"

but for me its hard to believe...why? because what people in so called "SEC" do? I mean what are they payed for sure to do their jobs. But too late now.

Hotels in Mumabi,India are opening up after the terrorists attacks on nov 26th. My heart goes to all who lost their loved ones. just a simple message for all. For God sake the ex president of this country was muslim "Dr. Abdul Kalam".I am not a stereotype but just mentioning.

Still waiting for more excitement.Waiting for house prices to go down little more so that I can fulfill my "American Dream" . Jesus I always thought I will not get trapped into these social obligations of life but I guess I am no different.

Love to all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment